The International Immunocompromised Host Society (ICHS) is the premier, international, multidisciplinary forum for scientific and clinical interchange to improve understanding and management of the immunocompromised host.
Advancing the understanding of the interactions between host defense and microbial agents in order to improve prevention and management of human disease in patients with compromised immune function.
Representing the premier International, Multidisciplinary forum for scientific and clinical interchange to improve understanding and management of the immunocompromised host.
- Recognize and promote excellence in all aspects of the society
- Promote patient health
- Bring together clinicians and scientists
- Maintain the international nature of the society
- Mentoring and career development
- Engage in membership
- Strive to be self-sustainable
- Demonstrate historic link and evolution