- Clinical Care (medicine, nursing, allied health)
- Basic or Clinical Research
- Drug Development & Delivery
why become a member?
- Reduced registration to our biennial meetings
- Access to Member Section on the ICHS web site allowing Members to connect and network
- Members receive hard copies of the Mycology Initiative Monographs. The slide sets, with notes, are available for Members to download from the Members Section of the web site.
- Members receive early information on all future activities of the society
- Quarterly Society newsletter for Members
for 2 Years
- The principle requirement for Trainee Membership is a genuine and active interest in the aims and purposes of the Society. Trainees are defined as full time students or post-doctoral trainees within three years of obtaining a professional degree. The fee for membership is ½ of the Society’s dues for a Member. Trainee Membership is renewable for up to three years after receiving a degree. Application for a Regular Membership in the ICHS is then required. Trainee Membership does include voting privileges in the Society.
for 2 Years
- A person, who shares the stated purpose of the ICHS and fulfills the requirements of Society bylaws, is eligible for membership. A Regular Member may participate in the scientific and business sessions of the society and is eligible for election to office.